COVID-19 organisational announcement
C-19 / COVID
COVID Studio Guide
Please help us keep all our visitors and instructors safe. Please help us keep all our visitors and instructors safe.
- Don’t come into the studio if you are or have been feeling unwell
- Use hand sanitisers upon entry
- Use your phone to scan the barcode which is placed on the front table and enter your details. This is for track and trace purposes. Please download a QR scanner on your phone.
- Wash your hands throughout your visit
- Use hand sanitisers before leaving
- Follow our one-way system for entering and exiting the studio
- Please follow social distancing measures in the studio and by the bar
Test Trace Protect
In line with the goverment regulations, we require that all guests register their details to assist with contact tracking.
Following government guidelines, our studio is currently closed, as well as our face to face counselling practice. This is to ensure we support our NHS, and all those vulnerable within our community.
However, we believe we have a duty of care to offer services during this time, and support our community the best we can towards positive physical and mental health.
We will continue to offer telephone and video call counselling, and limited free or affordable dance, mindfulness and yoga classes online, as well as workshops in support of positive mental health.
Please follow Ardour Academy facebook page, for updates.
Stay safe, stay connected and stay home.
Ardour Academy COVID-19 Studio and Safety Guide
Last Updated: 2023
At Ardour Academy, the health and safety of our community members are of utmost importance. We understand the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic and are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for all individuals participating in our arts programs. This COVID-19 Studio and Safety Guide outlines the measures and protocols we have implemented to safeguard the well-being of our students, artists, volunteers, and staff.
1. Health Screening:
- Symptom Monitoring: Prior to attending any in-person classes or events, participants are encouraged to self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms. If you exhibit symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, we kindly request that you stay home and seek medical advice.
- Temperature Checks: Temperature checks may be conducted upon entry to our studio facilities. Anyone with a temperature above the recommended threshold may be asked to reschedule or participate in virtual classes.
2. Face Coverings:
- Masks: Face coverings (masks) are required for all individuals inside our studio spaces, regardless of vaccination status. Masks should cover the nose and mouth.
3. Physical Distancing:
- Classroom Layout: We have adjusted our classroom layouts to ensure physical distancing between participants. Please adhere to the marked seating arrangements and maintain a safe distance from others.
- Reduced Capacity: Class sizes have been reduced to facilitate physical distancing.
4. Sanitization and Hygiene:
- Hand Sanitizers: Hand sanitizer stations are available at key locations within our facilities. We encourage regular hand hygiene.
- Enhanced Cleaning: High-touch surfaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected using approved products. Our studios are thoroughly cleaned between classes.
- Adequate Ventilation: Our studio spaces are equipped with adequate ventilation to ensure the circulation of fresh air.
- Encouragement: While vaccination is not mandatory, we strongly encourage all eligible individuals to get vaccinated to protect themselves and the community.
7. Virtual Options:
- Hybrid Classes: We offer hybrid class options, allowing individuals to participate virtually if they prefer to do so.
8. Reporting and Contact Tracing:
- Reporting Cases: If you test positive for COVID-19 after attending one of our classes or events, please inform us promptly. We will take appropriate measures, including contact tracing and notifying potentially affected individuals.
9. Stay Informed:
- Updates: Stay informed about our COVID-19 policies and any changes through our website and email communications.
10. Respect and Courtesy:
- Respect: We kindly ask all community members to respect the safety measures in place and the comfort levels of others.
- Kindness: Let us foster an environment of kindness, understanding, and support for one another during these challenging times.
- Changes to Schedule: In response to evolving circumstances, we may need to make changes to class schedules or formats. We appreciate your flexibility and understanding.
By following these guidelines and working together as a community, we can create a safe and enriching environment for the arts to thrive at Ardour Academy. Thank you for your cooperation and commitment to the health and well-being of our community.
For any questions, concerns, or clarifications regarding our COVID-19 safety protocols, please contact us at:
Together, we can continue to connect through the arts while prioritising safety and well-being.