COVID-19 organisational announcement
COVID Studio Guide
Please help us keep all our visitors and instructors safe. Please help us keep all our visitors and instructors safe.
- Don’t come into the studio if you are or have been feeling unwell
- Use hand sanitisers upon entry
- Use your phone to scan the barcode which is placed on the front table and enter your details. This is for track and trace purposes. Please download a QR scanner on your phone.
- Wash your hands throughout your visit
- Use hand sanitisers before leaving
- Follow our one-way system for entering and exiting the studio
- Please follow social distancing measures in the studio and by the bar
Track and Trace
Following government guidelines, our studio is currently closed, as well as our face to face counselling practice. This is to ensure we support our NHS, and all those vulnerable within our community.
However, we believe we have a duty of care to offer services during this time, and support our community the best we can towards positive physical and mental health.
We will continue to offer telephone and video call counselling, and limited free or affordable dance, mindfulness and yoga classes online, as well as workshops in support of positive mental health.
Please follow Ardour Academy facebook page, for updates.
Stay safe, stay connected and stay home.